English School in Downtown Vancouver
CSLI is an English school specially designed to create a unique, friendly atmosphere that supports learning and fun. Classes use modern audio visual equipment such as flat screen TVs, MP3 Players, laptop computers, and projectors. The friendly front-desk staff is always available for counselling, school and city information, and visa assistance.
Our students can make use of
- Spacious student lounge
- Kitchen (microwaves & refrigerator)
- Free coffee and tea
- Snack and beverage machines
- Free high-speed Internet access (WiFi)
- Student computers
- Games (foosball & table tennis)
- Wheelchair access
CSLI is located in dynamic Yaletown, the newest and trendiest district of downtown Vancouver. In addition to being close to the Vancouver Public Library, bus stops and other central conveniences, our English school is located just a few minutes’ walking distance from Yaletown station, providing direct skytrain access to and from Vancouver International Airport.
We are located on the corner of Nelson Street and Cambie Street in downtown Vancouver.
Within two blocks of our location of you find:
- a variety of coffee shops and restaurants in Yaletown
- the Vancouver Public Library
- the Aquabus to Granville Island
- Sport stadiums
- Skytrain stations (Stadium station and Yaletown/Roundhouse station)
- False Creek Seawall
- Roundhouse Community Centre
- Fitness centres
- Countless other attractions and facilities