Practical Conversation (12 levels)
+ Conversation (Speaking & Listening skills)
+ Everyday Vocabulary Building
+ Speaking Accuracy & Fluency
The Practical Conversation course uses a weekly theme-based curriculum to help students learn to speak and communicate effectively in English.
This dynamic course includes daily conversation activities about everyday topics designed to increase students’ confidence in speaking English in a fun and comfortable atmosphere.
Each week, classes are focused on a different practical topic:
|Beginner Curriculum – Levels 1, 2, 3, 4
Money, Food, Shopping, Going to Restaurants, Transportation, etc.
|Intermediate Curriculum – Levels 5, 6, 7, 8
Travel, Education, Cultural Differences, Music, Fashion, Sports, etc.
|Advanced Curriculum – Levels 9, 10, 11, 12
News & Contemporary Issues, Science, Environment and Media, etc.
- Class focus: Conversation (fluency and confidence), Speaking Accuracy, Vocabulary building, Pronunciation, Listening skills, Grammar
- Hours per week: 15 hours or 30 hours
- Language levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Maximum class size: 14 students (Average: 12 students)
- Duration: 1 – 52 weeks
- Start dates: Every Monday
+ Can be combined with another course to create a full-time program (30 hours/week)
+ ENGLISH FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION (EEC) DIPLOMA PROGRAM is also available for advanced students to further develop advanced communication skills in public speech, presentations, and work-related functions.