IELTS Test Preparation
All four skills, Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening, will be covered in the four-week course. There is particular focus on developing an academic word bank for common IELTS themes. All activities will be comprised of authentic test materials and be evaluated based on official IELTS rubrics. Students will learn time management skills and see their scores improve in just a short period of time.
- Week 1: Overview of exam and question styles
- Week 2: Passive to Active Vocabulary
- Week 3: Targeted Writing Practice
- Week 4: Simulated Listening/ Speaking/ Reading exam
+ Free IELTS Practice Test is offered to CSLI’s students monthly and upon request.
+ Click HERE to learn more about the official IELTS Test format.
- Class focus: IELTS Exam skills, Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening
- Hours per week: 15 hours
- Language levels: Intermediate, Advanced
- Maximum class size: 16 students (Average: 14 students)
- Duration:4 weeks
- 2018 Program Dates:Apr 30 – May 25, Oct 1 – Oct 26, Dec 3 – Dec 21
Can be combined with another class to create a full-time program (30 hours/week).